Monday, September 29, 2008

Emily's Baking Skills



Emily has taken up baking. It is wonderful to have her baking up all sorts of yummy treats! Sunday she made her 3rd pie so we had to have 3 candles to celebrate. It was a delicious banana cream pie and Rachel was a great help to her sister by cleaning up any and all bowls, spoons or spatulas. Thanks Emily!



Oh! If any of you knew of our long time decision on what color to paint the kitchen......as you can see, we finally made a decision. Red! Thanks Curt!

5 comments:

Tara said...

What a "sweet" family. Love you and love the girls! Blog looks great.

The Gammell's said...

We need Emily to come to our house and cook. Since i've been in school, Dave has had alot of ramen noodles. I love the kitchen by the way...

cathi6 said...

Amy! Awesome!!!! your girls are so cute! Way to go, love it!!!!

Emily Paulson said...

I have to say that pie I made was pretty good. But not as good as the first. I should of put green candles on so you could see them. Oh well! Thanks Rachel for eating the spoons and dishes! Luv ya all!

Minnie said...

Hmmm.. after reading this I think I need to have Riley cook a little at home. She wouldn't even know where to begin with a pie!

Good job Emily!

Myths and Reality of Mormonism