I'm going back a little bit on time here.....Matt just sent to homecoming and I wanted to add some pics of that! He and his friends had dinner in Sam's backyard and we 3 mom's got to put dinner together. It was fun to be a part of. Some days, I can't believe I have a son old enough to date! It's a great time though!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Matt's Homecoming
I'm going back a little bit on time here.....Matt just sent to homecoming and I wanted to add some pics of that! He and his friends had dinner in Sam's backyard and we 3 mom's got to put dinner together. It was fun to be a part of. Some days, I can't believe I have a son old enough to date! It's a great time though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Is he really old enough to date? (Just kidding, Matt!!) Looks like they had a great time!!
Wow, nice tiki torches..... :) No, they look so cute and happy. How fun...and great that you're so involved!!!!
MATT ON A DATE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Just joking. I think his date is so cute! So I wonder if he will ask her out again? Who knows....
Post a Comment