We had Thanksgiving at our house this year. In our party of 24 were my two brothers and their families, my sister and her family from Arizona and my parents. The food was great and it was the first time in a long time that we were all together for Thanksgiving.
Our only blunder of the day was that Curt and I almost lost our turkey! The oven bag broke while we were draining the drippings and luckily it fell all over the counter, well at least the turkey stayed on the counter. Oily hot drippings ran all over the counter, down the cabinets and onto the floor. Poor Curt felt it as it spashed onto his levis and shirt! Ouch! We laughed and cleaned it all up. But the turkey was saved! :)
Then everyone seemed to think it was fun to jump on the trampoline after such a big meal! I just watched, laughed and took pictures. Everyone was showing their best tricks and there were only minor injuries. Hope you head is better Muggy!





2 comments:
Looks like you had a great time!! How fun that everyone could get together!! Can't wait for January!! xoxo
I don't suppose you noticed that i smeared food on my teeth for that picture! I should have know my joke would backfire. hehe. I also purposely made myself look fatter too. I'm very skilled in the art of photo tom-foolery.
Post a Comment