Friday, February 20, 2009

What to do in the Winter?

There is one part of Winter I really enjoy. There isn't much to do! So my goal this year is to finish up some quilts that I started years ago for the kids. But, new quilts have popped up too.

Mom came over and taught me how to bind. I have seven quilts that need binding. Sewing is a relaxing thing for me. Curt gave me my sewing machine, much to my surprise, on my birthday 7 years ago. I've learned a lot and still have a lot to learn. Our basement gets turned into Mom's sewing room all too often, but I'm starting to get some things done. Happy quilting!


The first quilt I've made just for me!
A baby quilt for a new baby (not done)

Nicole's quilt she picked out the fabric - will be done soon.
Emily's quilt - all dogs and bright colors

My next project - love those colors. :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Amy, those are absolutely beautiful quilts. I love them all. You are very talented. Great Job!!!

Myths and Reality of Mormonism