It didn't seem like a big deal that Emily was graduating from 6th grade. But after I got there....it was a bit hard. She's my baby! No more elementary school? No more PTA/book fairs? No more seeing all the little kids? It's sort of a weird feeling. Elementary schools are a blast!
But it was such a fun graduation. During their closing song, they turned off the lights and used flashlights. The tears started flowing and I was really glad the lights were off! I pulled myself together and enjoyed it all. I'm so proud of Emily and all of her hard work. She is a fantastic student and a good friend to others. Congrats Emily!
Emily and Ms. Cloyd
Performing during the graduation.
Kandace, Emily, Shelby, Cheyenne, Taylor & Meaghan.





2 comments:
Candace is spelt Kandace!
Geez mom... you spelled Kandace wrong.. hehe. They are getting too big!
Post a Comment