My niece Kayla was born when I was 14. Now she is getting married! I can't believe it. I took care of her when she was little and had so many sleep overs, etc. We called her "bugs" when she was little because she had these beautiful big blue eyes (her dad started it). She didn't have any hair until she was like 4. Everyone called her a boy even when she was clearly wearing pink and bows! It used to make me so mad. She was my flower girl and our wedding. When I had Matt, she brought me this little card that said, "thumbody loves you" with her thumb prints all over it. I still have it. It is so cute. When Rachel was born and she came to visit us in the hospital, Curt gave her a quarter. Later that day she was tossing it in the air and catching it. Well it happened to land right in her throat and get stuck. She had to go to the emergency room! I think she still has the quarter in a cup they gave her? Even after I was married, she and Megan would stay with us and I just love them (I love Bre and Tyson too). We've had tons of fun over the years and now she is all grown up! I'm so happy for her! She is getting married to Eric, who is also wonderful. They came up from Arizona this summer for a visit and we had a picnic with the family. It was so fun to visit with them.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
remember how she liked to pretend she was a kitty and would lick everything? hehe
Yes! I was so alarmed....and then I had kids. They did the same thing! :)
Post a Comment