Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More Birthday Celebrations!

For Rachel's 15th Birthday she wanted to have a party. So we had a party. It was fun to see them all and she has great friends. Teenage parties are less organized and Mom isn't necessary needed during the party. I did mingle here and there but tried not to hover too much. They hung out, played outside, played night games and just enjoyed everyone's company.
She also chose to go to KFC for lunch. She loves that place! I think that is the only time we ever go there. Lunch was a sucess and Emily gave her an aquarium for her birthday. We went to Jay's Jungle and she got to pick her beta. She named him James Bond. He's pretty cool. All in all I think she had a wonderful day. She starts High school in the Fall and has one more year to drive and date. I'm glad Matt will be there to watch over her this year.






Bond, James Bond.

Oh, Aren't they cute? And big?

2 comments:

cathi6 said...

oh so cute...love the beta, she is a very very cute girl! We love her!! Happy b-day!

New Lewis Happenings said...

I can't believe that your kids are growing up. It seems a little off, considering that we're only, like, what...20?
It looks like the girls had fun birthdays!

Myths and Reality of Mormonism