Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Onion Days Talent Show

Rachel performed "On My Own" from Les Miserables for the teen portion of the Onion Days Talent Show. I was so proud and sooooo nervous! She did a great job and I am amazed by her ability to get up in front of people. She placed 2nd in the competition which was an added bonus! I love to see her perform and she continues to improve each time. Good job Rachey baby.
She was also lucky to have her Grma & Grpa Frandsen and Grma & Grpa Paulson come to watch. Many of her friends came too. It made her more nervous, but it was great to have them there.

3 comments:

New Lewis Happenings said...

Way to go, Rachel!!!! That is so awesome!

cathi6 said...

WOW! 2nd place is really great!!! Good for her!!!

Minnie said...

Nice! Good for her!

Myths and Reality of Mormonism