Friday, July 23, 2010

Emily - The Saver

Emily is a persistent and dedicated saver. She doesn't spend her money unless she needs to. She is very controlled in her shopping. When grandma sends her money or gives her money, she saves it. She doesn't always spend her Birthday money right away....she saves it. What control! But when she wants something....she works, saves and buys! She has bought more for herself than I have bought for her....okay not really, but almost!

So Emily wanted a new camera. She has been borrowing mine and playing with photography. She likes photography. She likes my camera. So, she had quite a nest egg. She bought herself a new camera. Yes, a new Canon wonderful best one in the world kind of camera. Now, I am really jealous! I haven't even touched it. I can't. It's too much.

Not that she would let me anyway.

The good news is that she is taking some beautiful pictures.


1 comment:

Minnie said...

Holy Cow! That's awesome! Even I'm a little jealous!

Myths and Reality of Mormonism