Christmas 2009
Here are some pictures of Christmas....I still have family parties to add too. It was a nice, calm Christmas this year. I wished for more snow, but at least it was a white one. The kids didn't wake up until 9:30. I guess that is teenagers on Christmas morning.

Emily being silly.

Being silly again....

Rachel promised her Uncle Scott Paulson that she would sing him a song at the Paulson Christmas party when she was 10. Well, five years later, she kept that promise. She took the song 'Santa Baby' and changed it to "Uncle Scotty". He was completely surprised. It was a lot of fun!

She made him sit in the chair while she sang.

Happiness afterwards!

The girls being silly at the Paulson party.

Never too old to sit on the "real" Santa's lap.


Sunday....Christmas dresses.

Oh so cute!


Christmas Eve opening brother/sister gifts.

Wow! A door sized Jacob poster.....at least he has a shirt on.

Leaving Santa his cookies.

I don't get too many pictures of Matt, but here he is with his cousins Brandon and Mason. They are checking out his new ipod.

Emily was completly surprised by Band Hero for Christmas.

We really had Rachel thinking there was NO way she was getting an acoustic electric guitar. Santa came through for her! She is in heaven. I can't wait to hear her sing and play more.
2 comments:
looks fun, love the new moon poster!!!!! So cute!
That looks like a great Christmas. I love the dresses (did you make those, Amy?) ... adorable. And I look forward to the sleeping in on Christmas morning. Mine were up far too early.
Post a Comment