Matt graduated from Salem Hills High School on Tuesday, May 25th, 2010. Graduation was held on the football field. It was great! The weather was perfect, especially when the two days before were filled with rain. There were even sky divers bringing in the flag. He actually made it! :) He had a great of showing of support from family and friends. Thanks everyone!
We took he and McKenna out to dinner the weekend before their graduation to celebrate and to give him his gift. We got him U2 tickets. They are coming to Salt Lake on June 4th. He was soooooo shocked. I kept telling him that I would never give him such a worthless gift as concert tickets for graduation. He has loved U2 almost as much as he loves trains since I can remember. He has always dreamed of seeing them in concert. I never thought he would be able to, but here are the tickets. Lets just say he was very happy and very surprised. We had him quite fooled. Congrats Matt! Now on to bigger and better things! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment